SmoothTeam is a game-based tool for developing team cooperation and productivity. It helps in learning to know team members, understanding personal differences, and taking advantage of individual strengths. SmoothTeam can be run over a teleconference or the team can be in the same place, whichever works best for each team.
The illustration below shows the progression of a SmoothTeam simulation.
Here are some of the advantages of SmoothTeam:
- Fast, fun and effective method to use even on temporary project teams
- Facilitator included: book a simulation, and you get a professional facilitator to run the scenario.
- The costs of using the application are in a few hundreds rather than several thousands
- The team can choose where and when to take the exercise
- Running a scenario takes 2-3 hours, depending on the team size and the goals of the session
- New scenarios are developed constantly, so the exercise can be repeated at regular intervals in a different context
- The team can analyse its progress when taking another run at the exercise - are team members' strengths being increasingly recognised?
Contact us and we'll help you choose the right product for your team!
What has been actually said during the SmoothTeam sessions?
”I have rated this low, because it’s about listening to concerns. I rather prefer to think of solutions.”
“Emma could charm anyone.”
“Maria can be very strong and tough but only with the people she knows.”
”This is something I have done a lot. I have a background in India, where I had to negotiate a lot”
”Henri, I think you’re pretty good at bargaining.”
“Nina is able to quickly make decisions and move forward.”
"Perhaps I took that tole because I am the leader of the team, even though someone else could actually do it better."